New Supplier Account Request
Use these forms to setup a new or reactivate an existing vendor (supplier) account in FIS. For more information on vendor accounts in FIS, see Vendor Master Record Management.
Supplier Request Form
- Perform a vendor search to ensure there is no existing vendor account in FIS.
- Complete the Supplier Account Request form.
- Attach an invoice, quote or written agreement.
- If the supplier operates in Canada, ensure the GST/HST number is indicated on the form. To expedite setup, use the CRA’s online registry to validate the suppliers registration (watch a video).
- If applicable, attach additional documentation.
- If a Canadian supplier does not have a GST/HST number and meets the requirements for small supplier status, a signed Small Supplier Certification form must accompany this request.
- If the supplier is a sole proprietor (i.e. a consultant or independent contractor), a signed Sole Proprietor Compliance Statement must be attached to this request. For more information on consultants and independent contractors, see Consulting Services.
- Send all documentation to email@example.com* with SUPPLIER ACCOUNT included in the subject line (e.g. “SUPPLIER ACCOUNT for XYZ Catering”).
*Departments at UTSC must send completed form to their procurement campus contact.