New Supplier Account Request
Use these forms to setup a new vendor (supplier) account in FIS. For more information on vendor accounts in FIS, see Vendor Account Management.
- Perform a vendor search to ensure there is no existing vendor account in FIS.
- Complete the New Supplier Account Request form.
- Attach an invoice, quote or written agreement.
- If applicable, attach additional documentation.
- If a Canadian supplier meets the requirements for small supplier status, a signed Small Supplier Certification form must accompany this request.
- Send all documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org* with NEW SUPPLIER REQUEST included in the subject line (e.g. “NEW SUPPLIER REQUEST for Everfresh Catering”).
*Departments at UTSC must send completed form to their procurement campus contact.