Vendor Master Record Management
Vendor Master Records store information on suppliers with which the University of Toronto conducts business. Each supplier has a vendor master record (i.e. vendor account), which is required when issuing payment through the University’s financial system. If the selected supplier is not already in the Vendor Master, a New Supplier Account Request form should be completed by the department and submitted to Procurement Services, with a quotation or invoice from the supplier, and any additional documentation.
New Vendor Accounts
A new vendor account should be setup when:
- U of T department identifies the need for a vendor account when no account exists and a Purchase Order or Invoice payment must be issued
- Existing vendor account requires payment in a different currency
To download the form, see New Supplier Account Request.
Changes to Existing Accounts
To request changes to an existing vendor account, email email@example.com with the vendor number and one of the following attached:
- Request to change the address from the supplier on their letterhead
- Email from the supplier requesting a change of address
- Screenshot of the supplier’s website showing the updated address