A central Amazon Business account provides U of T departments with access to an electronic marketplace, simplifying the buying process for low value goods.
An Amazon Business account is available to all faculty and staff with a Purchasing Card (PCard), and offers the following benefits:
- Free 2-Day shipping on Prime-eligible items
- Access to millions of products, available only to Amazon Business customers
- Dedicated Amazon Business Customer Service
The following guidelines apply to all employees using the University’s Amazon Business account:
- For business-related purchases only; personal purchases of any kind are not permitted.
- Home deliveries are permitted (with approval from department head).
- Amazon Business should only be used to purchase products that are not available through uSOURCE or other Approved Supplier contracts.
All purchases made on Amazon Business must be compliant with the Procurement Policy and PCard Administrative Regulations.
For all issues relating to an order, transaction, shipment, and general Amazon related inquiries:
- Amazon Business Customer Service can be reached by clicking Contact Us (preferred method) from within your Amazon Business account.
- By phone at 1-855-301-0911. You will be required to provide additional information to validate your account.