Our staff is guided by public sector procurement principles including accountability, integrity, fairness and transparency, and by the University’s commitment to workplace equity, inclusion, diversity and respect.
As procurement professionals, we provide guidance related to government procurement directives, legislation and regulations, as well as develop programs, tools and services to streamline processes for our faculty, researchers and staff. We work collaboratively with internal administrative and academic units, external public sector organizations and professional associations to participate in strategic initiatives, implement leading practices and deliver overall value in support of the University’s academic mission.
Our team is organized in a streamlined manner, each based on areas of expertise and available to support our internal community with a variety of procurement activities.
Expand All | Collapse All
Services and Operations
Purchasing Help Desk
uSOURCE Help Desk
Administration and support for central programs including:
- uSOURCE for electronic marketplace orders
- Purchase Orders for invitational procurements
- Setup of new vendors and maintenance of the Vendor Master Record
- Purchasing Card Program and Travel and Hospitality Card
- Asset Disposal, Customs Brokerage
Strategic Sourcing Help Desk
Administration of competitive procurement including:
- Issuing high value tenders for goods and services
- High value research acquisitions
- Identifying and Implementing Approved Supplier / Vendor of Record Arrangements
- Contract Negotiations and Awards
- Supplier Debriefs
UTM & UTSC Procurement