I’m locked out of my Spend Dynamics account. What should I do?
Access to your Spend Dynamics account will be locked after:
- Account inactivity
- Too many failed login attempts
If your account has been locked after prolonged inactivity, email email@example.com to have it reactivated.
Too many failed login attempts
If you fail to provide the correct username and password three (3) times in a row, Spend Dynamics will temporarily lock your account. If that happens, wait at least 2 hours, then reset your password.
Similarly, if you fail to login after 2 attempts, DO NOT attempt a 3rd time. Instead, reset your password.
Resetting your Spend Dynamics Password
- Click the Forgotten your password? link on the login screen.
- Enter your username (i.e. email address), and click Submit.
- You will receive an email with instructions to reset your password. Since browser password managers and cookies can cause login issues, it’s recommended to reset your password with an incognito/private window. Right-click on the link provided in the email, and select Copy Hyperlink.
- Open an incognito/private browser window and paste the link into the browser address, and press enter on your keyboard.
- Enter your username (your email address), and the new password, and press Save.
- The password has been reset. You are brought to a new login screen. Enter your login information and press Login.
- The two-factor authentication screen will appear, indicating that an authentication code has been sent your email (or to the Spend Dynamics App). Enter the code provided, and click Verify.
- You will then be taken to the Spend Dynamics homepage.
If you still are unable to login, send a screenshot of the error message to your Campus Card Coordinator for assistance.
Spend Dynamics Two-Factor Authentication User Guide
Last Updated: January 14, 2023