How do I view my non-posted transactions?
Cardholders can view charges that have not been processed yet or have been blocked by BMO.
The most common reasons for blocked transactions are:
- Transaction exceeds your available credit
- Transaction exceeds your transaction limit
- The MCC (Merchant Category Code) is blocked for this type of transaction. To request a Block Lift, complete a PCard Block Lift Request form, and send to your DCC for signature. They will then submit the form to Procurement Services for processing.
To view your Non-Posted Transactions in Spend Dynamics:
- From the Home page, click on View Non-Posted Transactions.
- Click on the blocked icon to view the reason for the transaction decline.
Last Updated: January 30, 2023