How and when should I contact a uSOURCE Supplier?
Sometimes you’ll need to contact the Supplier about your order. You might ask the Supplier to:
- Provide the delivery status of an order
- Arrange for a product return or replacement
- Cancel an order
- Report a missing item (short shipment)
- Troubleshoot technical issues with their punch-out catalogue
- Submit an invoice
There are a number of ways to find Supplier contact information:
From the Shopping Homepage
- If you’re on the Shopping Homepage, click on the supplier sticker, then on the blue info icon :
- A pop-up window will appear with Customer Service contact information for this supplier.
From an Order Document
You can also access the Customer Service pop-up from an order document such as the Requisition or Purchase Order. Just click on the more info link next to the supplier name:
From the Procurement Services website
- On the top right of any page on the Procurement Services website, just type the name of the Supplier in the search field and click Search.
- Next, click on the appropriate category. In this example, we want Grand and Toy – Office Supplies.
- You’ll find the the contact information the bottom of the page:
Still need help? Contact Us!