At this time U of T does not have any preferred hotel rates.
However, Faculty and Staff have access to Canadian Association of University Business Officers (CAUBO) rates at hotel chains and locations across Canada and internationally.
- Employees may use their Travel and Hospitality Card or personal credit card for booking hotel accommodations
- If the total value is greater than $100,000 (pre-tax): contact Procurement Services (email@example.com) before making any commitment to the Supplier
- For guidelines on travel and other reimbursable expenses, see the GTFM’s Accommodation Policy
- Create a website account on the CAUBO website using your U of T email address.
- Once your account is confirmed, login and search the CAUBO Hotel Program Preferred Rates database.
- Follow the reservation instructions, making note of the Contract ID for the preferred rate.