General Hand Tools, Maintenance and Safety Products
The Approved Supplier listed below has entered into an agreement with the University of Toronto to supply General Hand Tools, Maintenance and Safety Products. Contract is valid until July 24, 2022.
General Hand Tools, Maintenance and Safety Products includes but is not limited to:
- Machinery, Pneumatics/Hydraulics, Power Transmission and Tools
- Fleet Maintenance, Handling & Storage, Lubricants, Coolants & Fluids
- Fasteners, Metalworking, Welding and Raw Materials
- Outdoor Products & Equipment, Painting & Supplies
- Safety and Security products
- Product delivery within 48 hours and rush delivery options
A Pricing Guide can be used to determine the ceiling (i.e. maximum) rates. However departments may negotiate a better discounted price with suppliers.
How to Order
To assist with ordering from this category, requesting departments should read the Campus Signage User Guide, which includes applicable policies, quote template, and contract template.
||Ordering & Payment Methods
|$0 – $4,999.99||
|$5,000 – $99,999.99||
|$100,000 +||Contact Procurement Services|
|* Dollar thresholds are exclusive of taxes|
St. George and UTSC Campus