Saving and Exporting Document Searches
After you’ve performed a document search in uSOURCE, you can save it as a favourite for later use. You can also export the results to Excel.
Creating Search Favourites
- First perform the search you wish to save. Then click the Save New Search button.
- Name the search (1), and if necessary add description (2). Create a new destination folder (3), or use an existing one (4). When you’re ready, click the Save button.
Run a Saved Search
To run an existing saved search:
- Go to: Documents > Document Search > View Saved Searches
- To run the search, click on the hyperlinked name of the search, or the Go button to the right.
Exporting a Search
You can export your results as a CSV file:
- Click the Export button, then provide a File Name, and Description (optional). From the drop-down, select the type of export:
- Screen Export (brief summary)
- Transaction Export (more level of detail, including user names and email addresses)
- Full Export (all order data)
- To view the results, click the Go to Page: Download Export files button. You can also access all your recent exports here: Documents >Document Search >Download Export Files.
- Click on the File Name link to open a zip folder which contains export files of the results.
Still need help? Contact Us!