If you are a new user with Requisitioner permissions, training is recommended.
Topics covered in the one-hour session (via Microsoft Teams) include:
- Overview/Benefits of uSOURCE
- Purchasing Role Combinations
- Basic Shopping
- User Profile Set-up
- Reviewing and Submitting Requisitions
- Document Search
- Receiving, Returning, and PO Changes
- Reviewing Invoice Status
- Wednesday, February 15 2023 (2 – 3 PM)
- Wednesday, March 15, 2023 (2 – 3 PM)
- Wednesday, April 19, 2023 (2 – 3 PM)
To register for a session, email uSOURCE@utoronto.ca.
Who should attend
Business Officers/Managers, Financial Officers, and any staff/faculty member responsible for purchasing within your department.
To schedule a group session for your department, contact Phil Larprom for more information.