Updates to the Vendor of Record Program
Nov 14th, 2018 | Posted In : Approved Suppliers
Over the last few months, a number of new categories and suppliers have been added to the Vendor of Record program:
- New contracts have been signed with CDW, Compugen, and Dell, offering an even wider range of products and services in Computers, Peripheral Devices, and Related Services.
- Multi-Function Devices and Related Services now has four suppliers to choose from, with new contracts in place for PrintersPlus and Sharp.
- In Networking Switches, Routers, Firewalls and Related Services contracts have been signed with Long View Systems (Cisco products), Open Decisions (Huawei products), and Dell (Dell products).
- Bunzl Canada has been added as a supplier in Custodial Equipment and Supplies.
- Linde Canada provides liquid helium in Laboratory Gases.
- In Furniture and Related Services:
- Patrick Cassidy now provides educational furniture products
- Steelcase replaces POI Business Interiors as the authorized reseller for Steelcase products.
Procurement Services will continue to identify opportunities and negotiate contracts for goods and services that offer value to the University community. Departments are encouraged to visit Approved Suppliers webpages often for the most up-to-date information.
If you wish to leave feedback regarding the Approved Supplier program please contact Candida Charles, VoR program coordinator.